HYCHIKA Cordless Hammer Drill Driver 20V (US)
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
About this item
- 【21 Torque Settings + 3 Modes】: the cordless impact drill has 21 different torque settings, and 3 functions in one tool: Drill, hammer drill, and electric screwdriver. Used as a drill, there are plenty of different drill bits that can be mounted into the 13-mm auto-lock collet, which is very convenient. It can be used for drilling wood, metal, plastic, and loose concrete, and for all screwdriver requirements.
- 【Rotary Torque max 45 Nm and 2 Gears】: maximum torque 45 Nm for drilling screws, metal, and wood. The cordless drill has 2 variable speeds (0-400 rpm and 0-1500 rpm) for the wide applications of drilling, screwing, and beating. The 13-mm automatic collet helps you drill larger holes and meets more work requirements.
- 【1 Batteries and 1 Charger for Fast Charging】: with lithium-ion batteries of 2000 mAh (20V) and 1 charger. A full charge can be completed in 1 hour. Equipped with 3 light indicators, you can clearly see the status of the battery.
- 【LED Light and Easy to Carry】: the touch switch of the screwdriver drill is equipped with an LED light that could perform drilling activities in a dark environment. Handle made of soft material, ergonomic design, and comfortable grip. Easy to carry with a sturdy belt clip.
- 【What You Get】: 1 x 20V cordless drill, 4 x pointed drill,6 x HSS twist drill,5 x hexagonal sleeve,6 x 50 mm screw bits,1 x Socket Adapter,1 x Auxiliy Handle,1 x Storage Bag,1 x User Manual
Shipping Country and Fee
We offer FREE SHIPPING for all orders to the United States, United Kingdom, Europe, Russia, Australia, and Japan.
United States: Excluding residents of Alaska, Hawaii, overseas military installations, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. Territories.
Europe: United Kingdom, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, Lithuania, Malta.
We ship from Amazon's overseas warehousing services (including Amazon US warehouse, Amazon UK warehouse, Amazon Germany warehouse and Amazon Japan warehouse).
Order Processing Time
For your order, the processing time is 1-3 business days from Monday to Friday. Please note we do not ship on weekends or holidays.
Once you've placed your order, our products typically ship from our warehouse within 1-3 business days. Once a product has shipped, you'll receive a tracking number that you can use to follow your package as it makes its way to you.
Things to Know
Delays due to Acts of God, weather or other unusual circumstances are not refundable.
It is important to choose Business or Residential delivery correctly. The customer will be held responsible for additional charges if chosen incorrectly.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
How to return
Please obtain a Return Authorization by contacting Customer Service at live chat or email@example.com. Be prepared to provide your order number and a brief description of the reason for the return.
About the returning address, we will inform you after you apply a request for returning through an email. We will process your request within 1-2 business days.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 3-7 bussiness days.
Unless the product has quality problems, return and exchange shipping costs are at your own expense. We will refund the product amount of the order (excluding shipping fee).
Things to Know
Merchandise may be returned within 90 days for a full refund or replacement, whichever you prefer, Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable
When returning an item to a store, you must provide a copy of your packing slip or order with the item listed. Due to safety hazards, items that use flammable liquids or gases, or contain hazardous materials cannot be returned through the mail – even if the item was drained of these materials. For safety reasons, certain products cannot be returned if opened – please call customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some items are subject to a re-stocking fee – see an associate for details
When returning an item to a store, the manager has the right to refuse returns of any item, at any time, for any reason.
A 20% re-stocking fee may apply to an item being returned. Items with a 20% re-stocking fee is subject to change at any time. See an associate for details or contact customer service at email@example.com.
The re-stocking fee will be waived if any of these conditions are met:
Item is unopened and in new condition
Item is exchanged for an upgraded product in the same category
Item is replaced under an Extended Service Plan
Item is replaced under manufacturer Warranty
Battery Recycling Program
Battery recycling policies and options vary by state. Find recycling information applicable to your state.