Rest easy knowing your tools and equipment will have additional protection after the manufacturer's warranty.
Our ESP plans provide 1 and 2 years of product protection on eligible products after the manufacturer's warranty ends. ESP plans can be purchased at your local Harbor Freight Tools store within 30 days of the eligible product's purchase date.
- Gardening Tools
SAVES TIME AND MONEYCovers mechanical and electrical failures during normal use*
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Protection from operational failure caused by power surges*
- Covers product(s) used for consumer and commercial use
- All plans begin when the shortest portion of manufacturer's limited warranty ends
- Fast and Easy: In-Store, One-Time Replacement on covered failures
- If product fails during coverage it will be replaced with a new product of equal or similar features, capacity and/or efficiency and functionality, a Harbor Freight Tools Gift Card, or a refund up to the original product purchase price will be issued
- Protects against unexpected repairs on covered failures
- Save money with functional parts and labor coverage
- Conveniently located service centers
- Plan is conveniently registered at time of purchase
IF YOU NEED SERVICE
- Keep your receipt in a safe place
- Provide your order number and your email address
- Initiate Your Claim:
• Replacement Plan – Visit any Harbor Freight Tools store for an easy in-store replacement
• Repair Plan – Call live chat or email@example.com to schedule service
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AVAILABLE 24 hours a day, 5 days a week
*Exclusions apply, see full ESP Brochure and Terms and Conditions for complete details.
**If product cannot be repaired within 15 days, a new product of equal or similar features, capacity, specifications and/or efficiency and functionality will be provided. Product will also be replaced if the same major failure occurs and requires 3 service calls within 12 months. If a replacement product is not available, we will either issue a HYCHIKA Tools gift card or provide a refund up to the actual cash value of the product, not to exceed the original purchase price of the covered item. Repair with use of non-original manufacturer and re-manufactured parts is allowed.
Replacement of product, issuance of a gift card, or settlement refund, deems plan fully performed.