Double Laser Module, 360 ° Laser with 2 Lines Horizontal/Vertical, Flexible Magnetic Base, Bag and 2 x AA Batteries Included.
Part Number: LL-2R10C
1. Adopt advanced laser modules from South Korea’s QSI and Taiwan’s ARIMA. The product contains dual modules, which can be switched between single and dual lines, with higher brightness and energy consumption.
2. 4° automatic leveling and less than 6 seconds leveling time, more efficient.
3. Ultra-long working hours, high-precision laser line width and accuracy, more precise work
4. One-key switching between self-leveling and locking modes can meet different usage scenarios, which is more convenient and faster.
5. The exquisite cloth bag is more suitable for carrying, storing, and protecting.
Laser type: 635nm, <1MW, class 2
Battery: 2*AA 1.5V
Working distance: 15 meters
Working time: 20 hours
Laser line width: 3mm
Laser accuracy: 0.9mm/m
Self-leveling angle: 4°
Self-leveling time: <6S
1 * HYCHIKA Laser Level Tool
1 * Magnetic L Bracket
2 * AA Batteries
1 * Carrying Bag
1 * User's Manual.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.