3.6V Cordless Power Screwdriver 6 N.m | HYCHIKA
Cordless Screwdriver 6 N.m, HYCHIKA 3.6V 2.0Ah Electric Screwdriver, Front LED and Rear Flashlight, Ratchet Spanner, DC Charging with USB Cable, 36pcs Accessories, Carrying Box.
1. The maximum transmission torque is 6Nm, 180RPM, widely used for screwing and wood drilling;
2. 2000mAh Li-ion large-capacity battery, fast charging in one hour, longer battery life;
4. 1/4 inch (6.35mm) self-locking chuck, convenient for loading and unloading accessories;
5. Front LED lighting, suitable for use in dark or dark corners, rear LED lighting;
6. The handle shape design and soft rubber provide a more comfortable feel and grip;
7. Forward and reverse switch, easy to install and remove screws;
8.36pcs accessory is suitable for tightening and loosening screws, with ratchet wrench
Battery: 2000mah Li-ion
Maximum torque: 6Nm
Charging current: 0.5-1A
Chuck size: 1/4 (6.35mm)
1 * HYCHIKA 3.6V cordless screwdriver
36 * accessories
1 * charging adapter
1 * USB charging cable
1 * user manual
1 * storage box
Attention: Connect the extension bar to the 25mm drill bit for easy use.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.